It's easy to roll money from other super funds into Child Care Super.

Take two minutes to complete this form and we'll do the rest.

Want to claim a tax deduction on personal contributions?
From 1 July 2017, if you have made personal, after-tax contributions into other super fund/s and wish to claim a tax deduction on those contributions, then you must complete the Notice of intent to claim or vary a deduction for personal super contributions form and send that to the other fund/s before they process the rollover/s to us. Then they will make sure your personal contributions are recorded as concessional contributions.

If you do not provide them with the Notice of intent to claim or vary a deduction for personal super contributions form before they process the rollover, then you will not be able to claim a tax deduction on the personal contributions you have made up to the rollover date.

My details

Residential address

from fund details



Provision of consent

By clicking the 'I agree to the above terms' button I am making the following statements:

  • I declare I have fully read this form and the information completed is true and correct.
  • I am aware I may ask my superannuation provider for information about any fees or charges that may apply, or any other information about the effect this transfer may have on my benefits, and have obtained or do not require such information.
  • I consent to my tax file number being disclosed for the purposes of consolidating my account.
  • I discharge the superannuation provider of my FROM fund of all further liability in respect of the benefits paid and transferred to my TO fund.
  • I request and consent to the transfer of superannuation as described above and authorise the superannuation provider of each fund to give effect to this transfer.
  • By providing my email address and/or mobile phone number, I agree that the Trustee may my email address and/or mobile phone number to send me important information concerning my super (including statements and notices of product and other changes to your account) electronically. This information may be sent by email with an attachment or may include a provided link to a website from where it can be downloaded.
Go back and edit the form


Thank you! Your rollover initiation request has been received and will now be processed. We will be in contact with you shortly to confirm any next steps that may be required.


Need help?

If you need support to talk you through your online application call our Member Services Team on 1800 060 215, 8am to 7pm, Monday to Friday AEST.