Changing Jobs

When you start a new job you can take your Child Care Super account with you.

By taking your account with you you’ll prevent your super from being split across a number of different funds, which means you’ll save on fees.   Fees left unchecked can add up to large amounts and can even eat up entire balances.

By taking one fund with you throughout your career, you could be better off when you stop working.

Taking Child Care Super with you is easy

When you start a new job your new employer will ask you where you'd like your super payments made. Make sure you tell them that you’d like to keep your Child Care Super account or your employer will choose another fund for you.  

To use Child Care Super at your new job

  • Give your employer a completed Choice of Fund Form which includes your member number.  
  • If your new employer is new to Child Care Super, you will need to give them a Letter of Compliance. To make the process simple and easy we have put this is on the back of the Choice of Fund Form.
You can find your member number on your latest statement or by calling 1800 060 215

Stay with Child Care Super and save!

  • Competitive fees, leaving more for you when you need it.
  • Life, Total & Permanent Disability and Income Protection Insurance, providing protection for you and your family now.
  • Regular and relevant communications about your super savings.

Choice of fund form

Download now