How do I report my super contributions to the ATO?

Any super contributions made by your employer should pre-fill for you when you lodge your tax return through MyGov (just like your salary). If you’ve made additional contributions over the course of the financial year, you may like to get advice from a personal tax accountant about the best way to report it and claim any deductions you may be eligible for.