What does my employer need when I start a new job?

You need to give your new employer a completed Choice of Superannuation Fund form which includes your member number. If your employer has not made any payments into Child Care Super before, you will also need to give them a Letter of Compliance, which is on the back of the Choice of Fund form.

Short on time? If you are logged in to your member account, you will find a pre-populated Choice of Fund form containing your name, member number etc; that you can either download or email directly to your new employer.