What happens if I leave the pharmacy, veterinarian or allied health industry?

You can stay a member of Child Care Super regardless of which industry you work in. Your Child Care Super account will stay open even when you change employers or industries, and you continue to enjoy the benefits of your membership. All you need to do is tell your new employer that you would like your super payments made into your Child Care Super account. Complete the Choice of Superannuation Fund form and give it to your employer (this will prevent them from opening another super account for you with a different fund too).